Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lost Property

So apparently my truck collected some lost property. One is that I now have someone's shoe. Only one now though. Must have made the last trail fun. Yes I still have your patch Nascock, show up to trail for once and you might get it back.

I did find some mugs in my truck but they must have hopped a flight or something because when I got home from Texas all I found was a note saying they wanted to see what California was like. They did say they would be at Tex-Mex though. The note said that Lincoln's mug got tired of waiting for him to come to a hash so it decided to go and hash on its own. I think Bleeder's mug went with it to keep it company. I need to double check on that though.

4 comments:

Lick My Lincoln said...

You fucker! I knew one of you had my mug!!!

I'm getting the vat of solvent ready to clean it ...

Not So Silent Bob said...

Yes and no. I had your mug. I do not have it anymore though.

BicycleBleeder said...

Ah my texmex bluie...My tags are what I really want back! I hope they survive the voyage.

Nick said...

I feel sorry for Bleeder... She might lose her tags.

Lincoln? Not so much. He doesn't hash anymore anyways. He won't miss it.