Monday, July 2, 2007

Reminder/Update:

Hey Kimchi Kids! Just a quick reminder that you'll need to bring your $35 if you'd like to purchase one of the super cool happy coats that Wheeler Squealer brought us from Korea (what a nice lady). This includes you Texas people who want one. Send a check or something! Supplies are limited, so make sure to get one before they sell out. I think we have about 8-10.

On a side note, if you're going to be in town, make sure to make the Palmer Park trail on 7 JUL 07. Should be a good one. No themes, no frills, just some good old shiggy trail through the best park in all the land... and malt liquor. What a combo.

2 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

Sweet I will be there!

Buttshot said...

Hey NBN.. What's up man? This is Buttshot aka Kevin Buie aka Crying Game's son. I'm stationed in San Diego with the Navy and met up with some Hashers. I'm doing some runs with the groups out here but I think it would be fucking awesome to rock some CKH3 merch. After all, Kimchi's my parent hash. Just lemme know.