Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Nappy Heade WHORE's Birthday Hash

Dani’s 30th Birthday Party!!

Also now known as Nappy Headed WHORE!

When and Where:
We are going to celebrate my party at Arctic Craft Brewery!
18 May Friday @ 6pm

2506 E Platte Pl

Colorado Springs, CO 80909

Click on the link more information

http://www.arcticcraftbrewery.com/index.html

(this bar accepts cash only)



I am providing food and beer. The only thing you need to bring is yourself and a CHAIR!! Seating is limited.

Entertainment:
Beer Pong and Poker will be the party entertainment!

Costume:
Pirates v.s. Ninja
we will let you in without costume but you will have to drink for it!


I hope you can all make it!!!

Why
Woohooo I am turing 30!!

If you could send me an email to outdoorgirl314@yahoo.com and let me know you will make it that would be great! It will help out with how much beer I need to buy!!

If anyone has a few 8 foot long tables they could donate for the night of the party that would help me out. I need four 8 foot long tables for beer pong and food.

If you have any questions please give me a call on my cell: NHW 439-2384

On-On
NHW

No comments: