Friday, September 19, 2008

Kimchi Baseball!

Figured some of you guys might get a kick out of my pitching staff in my fake baseball league... Brownie is on his way to his first first Cy Young/Fireman of the year while Granny, Ass Gagger and No Girth are all sub three ERAs! Don't worry, some of you others are position players. Lick My Lincoln is a big time minor league prospect (I'm bringing him up to The Show next season). My only complaint... MILF and Donnie The Retard are underachieving this season! You bastards!

6 comments:

Lick My Lincoln said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lick My Lincoln said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lick My Lincoln said...

Put me in coach! I'm ready to play!!!

brownie said...

Can I accept my prize at the next Kimchi circle?

Gagger said...

Hey, nobody beats me in strike outs and brownie has more walks than me! Funny thing is, that red bar for energy describes my energy level right now...barely there.

Nick said...

Lincoln, you're batting below .200 in the first five games of the new season. Quit being a pussy.