Tuesday, April 28, 2009

From Bloody Z:

For those who haven't heard I am back state side do to a tragedy, and now have custody of my son. Me and my son need help this Saturday, May 2nd, we are transfering my stuff from storage into a U-haul truck around 9am at Motor City Mini-storage (914 Motor City Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80905). Everything is already packed, no packing or un-packing will be required just moving it from the storage to the U-haul truck and that's it! If a lot of people come out the faster it will get done, and the geater chance everyone can make to the hash that day. For those who come out and help I'll pick up some beer for rest breaks, if we get done before the hash, I'll also buy you drinks. More the merrier. I really appreciate any help.

Thank you.any questions my number is still (719) 896-0825

Jon aka Bloody Z

No comments: